गुरुवार, 7 जून 2012

व्यक्तिचित्र- 1 / Portrait- 1


व्यक्तिचित्र- 1 / Portrait- 1 
(कागज पर ऑयल पेस्टल / Oil Pastel on Paper)

4 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. Two excellent portraits, is the first one a self portrait ?

    उत्तर देंहटाएं
    उत्तर
    1. Dear Jane,
      My self portrait is at my "profile Picture."
      First one (named as Portrait-2) of daughter of my elder sister and Second one (now named as Portrait-1) is of my Elder Sister.
      Thanks for appreciation.

      हटाएं
  2. wondering why your blog has so many squares where there should be type? I like your drawings and paintings.

    उत्तर देंहटाएं
  3. Dear Celeste Bergin,

    These "squares" are HINDI FONTS, not being displayed at your computer.
    I'll request my friend JD to write in ENGLISH.

    -Jaydeep Shekhar (close friend of JD)

    उत्तर देंहटाएं